What Music Have You Bought Recently?

saut said:
about to order the new M Ward album + in the land of the grey and pink but i wanna throw in a mystery album for fun, basically someone give me a random recommendation that i probly havent heard that is awesome (NFU hi)

THE DESERTS OF TRAUN - Part III: The Lilac Moon

village_lrg.jpg

The Village - Soundtrack

I thought the movie was very well done, and after hearing samples of the soundtrack online recently I was interested in buying it. All I can say is that this is a very amazing piece of music, composed by James Newton Howard. I have barely stopped listening to it since I have got it and definitely recommended for anyone who is interested in very good music. Now I have to check out some other music in the genre...

Well either way The Village did suck. M. Night. Shmalayalayan's movies seem to be getting progressively worse with each one (Sixth Sense: really good, Unbreakable: amazing cinematography but not really an amazing script, Signs: Mel Gibson, The Village: lamest and most predictable plot twist in any of his movies so far and very little story beyond that). I don't remember the soundtrack at all though. What is it like?

metal_wrath said:
I can't tell if your being a sarcastic douche, or plain old unfunny.

Did you see the sarcasm smile anywhere on my last post you idiot? if i say that a horrible movie sucks...does it make me a douche? you are too defensive, forgot to suck your morning cock? when i said i was going to check the soundtrack i was serious...Metal_Bag

saut said:
about to order the new M Ward album + in the land of the grey and pink but i wanna throw in a mystery album for fun, basically someone give me a random recommendation that i probly havent heard that is awesome (NFU hi)

do NOT listen to liquid tension's suggestion. the guy is a clown with rotten taste.

order Uzva - Nittoaika you wont be dissapointed.

thanks nfu, there's few people's opinions here i take seriously and his is definitly not one of them. btw got ur package today, thanks. ur a lot fuckin faster than amazon :erk:

any suggestions where to order from? i haven't been able to find it anywhere that seems reliable

saut said:
thanks nfu, there's few people's opinions here i take seriously and his is definitly not one of them.

You're loss... It's a great disc!

Seems like another NFU username...

How many do you have?

lol skulk u fucker made me laugh and it hurts like shit now, bastard