What part of a woman gives you a boner?

SteveAwesome

Guilty of being SEXY
May 2, 2007
Hampton, Virginia
www.myspace.com
Here's one for all the FELLAS!

What physical part of female makes your love muscle stand at attention?

shirley_manson4.jpg

Some piercing eyes?

TatBackSmall.jpg

the classic hourglass figure?

hayek-salma-photo-salma-hayek-6205902.jpg

Some epic chesticles of unfathomable glory?

STACY1.jpg

Some legs from here to Mars?

beautiful%20ass.jpg

an ass of spectacular proportions?

Or anything I didn't mention. Maybe even the larger, yet curvy look. Women who look like twigs. Some washboard abs, perhaps?

Discuss.

for me it's a combination of things. i love a girl with light skin and dark hair. what guy doesn't appreciate a good rack? red lips are a plus. it's also in the way she carries herself. nothing hotter than a girl with an aire of mystery and intensity! i like long nails, but they're not an absolute must. eye color isn't important to me. also i can't stand anorexic lookin chicks. they gotta be at least a lil thick. i'm a big guy, i don't wanna have to worry about snapping her like a twig or something!

My gf just have to raise an hand for me to have a hard-rock erection:p . Seriously, she's hot (to me). But for women in general that would be legs and ass. I can't stand a girl with a small ass or ugly legs (or both).

depends on the setting; if at school i usually notice personality first (classroom setting), otherwise it's usually a pretty face and eyes, and then whether shes super model skinny or blue whale fat (both are sickening to me :erk:)

other than that im not too judgemental about women.

hmmm...I seem to have the figure, the chesticles and the nice ass covered.

btw,Steve didn't answer this question:heh:

but since he likes you, i think we can assume he likes all three +

Here's one for all the FELLAS!

What physical part of female makes your love muscle stand at attention?

shirley_manson4.jpg

Looking like she's dead?

TatBackSmall.jpg

Having a big tattoo that covers up the unwashable semen stains on her back?

hayek-salma-photo-salma-hayek-6205902.jpg

Some big fake boobs parallel to a face of unfathomable ugly?

STACY1.jpg

Some airbrushed girl who will let you fuck her in front of what appears to be a soccer net mesh?

beautiful%20ass.jpg

Anorexic bitches with wedgies?

Or anything I didn't mention. Maybe even the larger, 'full-figured' look. Women who look like shit on a twig. Or some tranny with washboard abs, implants and a big cock perhaps?

Discuss.

:lol:

My attraction is to cute girls, not like the blonde supermodel figure. I actually find that type disgusting. Girls I find beautiful are like small or 'petite' or whatever it's called (although it doesn't matter if they're not). usually I like darker skin, and definitely having long hair is a must :p... even glasses and braces turn me on (I'm weird I know :p I always have loved these things since I was young though)... but I guess first and foremost is the personality.. I can't stand a girl with no real character.