What part of a woman gives you a boner?

well, first comes personality, i hate annoying girls that are so clingy that you need to carry a tazer to get a minute to yourself, and girls that have the personality and/or intelegence of a soap dish. other than that, like heartless, i like the cute girls, particulauly with long darker hair. But, tall girls...oh god...there was this girl in high school, she was not smoking hot, but great looking and she was 5' 11". that in itself gave me the hots for her. makes sense since im 6' 4".

Well I rather small girls since I'm a small person, and the first thing I see on a woman is the face and in second place the ass and legs, tits well I like them in medium size and it doesn't matter if they're small but I really dislike huge tits coz I can't put them in my whole mouth :lol:. ( JK)

how lovely graphic of you, Alexis... :p

Women! What can you say? Who made them? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair, they say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls, just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips and when they touched, yours were like that first swallow of wine after you just crossed the desert. Tits Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns or secondhand Steinways. What's between them is passport to heaven.

adriana_lima_3.jpg

Eyes and lips.
adriana-lima-pokies.jpg

I can't see her ribs... that's sexy.
adriana_lima_1_2.jpg

Legs. Yes, please.
adriana_lima_06.jpg

fashion001.jpg

lima6b8kg.jpg

I like tall modelesque women, with hourglass figures. I don't care much about boobs, I have my own to deal with. I like to feel curves when I touch a woman; not protruding bones. Any woman who can carry herself like a goddess and intimidates me is amazing in my book. I like mysterious, confident women. I think that's what makes a woman come across as more exotic and extraordinary than the average postergirl for "hot".

:) id say long hair and nice ass but im more into an overall good looking and she gotta be a party girl