What part of a woman gives you a boner?

your replys are always the same... try to be more creative beside "fag" , "fail" and "troll".

ontario2sr.jpg

http://www.gayontario.org/
http://www.oglcc.com/

You know I'm kidding with all the fail shit, it's just easier to say than a real response and it sums up my point without me wating my time. If you weren't such a gay foreign troll and spoke proper english I'd rape you good and well but myeh. The faggot shit is true though.

The UK would be better if we got rid of the chavs. Besides that it ain't too bad, our beer is stronger than the urine that they call beer in amercia (although i still want to go to america someday, and canada, and japan, and austrailia, and most of the european countries... that was random :S)

Anyway, I like a good rack, but I also like nice legs and ass, basically everypart of a girl lol. But have you ever considerd personality? I seem to be attracted to girls with a wildside, and I also like dominant girls.

That's what I do... it makes the boys run away tho. Pussies. Now is when Heartless makes a comment. :)

edit: I've got a question for the boys and girls of the female-friendly pursuasion.

What's your take on girls being ripped like surfers, with pretty much no body fat? I wanna work on getting a little less jiggly in a couple areas but I don't wanna be nothing but skin, muscle and bones. I don't find it sexually appealing.

Athletic bodies CAN be hot, just make sure to keep SOMETHING soft. I don't think anyone wants to cuddle with a rock.

I'm a girl but I'd say women who play instruments are fucking hot...especially if they play metal (like LR lol).

anyway you guys haven't even gotten to preferred tit size yet (aside from a few random comments). Whaddya say...big? small? fake? real? :D

I'm a girl but I'd say women who play instruments are fucking hot...especially if they play metal (like LR lol).

anyway you guys haven't even gotten to preferred tit size yet (aside from a few random comments). Whaddya say...big? small? fake? real? :D

*shrugs* Doesn't matter to me toooooo much...but I prefer something in the C-D range.

Canada is built of ghey and fail. the only cool thing about it is leniency for marijauna. besides that it is filled with gheyz0rz trying to sodomize you. same thing for england except the marijuana thing so they are totally ghey.

I know what doesn't give me a boner. And thats religious women. I mean, usually any personal preferences like musical taste or opinions wouldn't matter to me as everyone has their own view on things. But I would just disagree way to much with a religious person eg:

"Hey, did you hear about that neolithic human body they found?"

"The earth is only 6000 years old"

"Oh yeah and my ass is made of candy"