What part of a woman gives you a boner?

and as a person born in the US and living in the US currently right now, I can say that I totally agree with you, Heartless_Name and Swabs.
We suck.
Well,
okay I was going to amend that but nope. We just suck.

No, your country doesn't suck... your leader and political system does though. :erk: The jerks are everywhere, not just one race/nation. But America, through poor leadership and bad cultural values has just gotten the worst rep ever. I like and respect most Americans.

But I mean, George Bush just pissed off RUSSIA, now they're threatening to point ballistic missiles at targets in Europe (in response to Bush's inflammatory remarks and desire to build anti-missile bases in Europe). I read that yesterday in the paper... not only has he raped your nation's economy.... now this... I mean he already took you guys back to the Gulf War, now what does he want? To go back to, the Cold War??

Maybe he's trying to get back to WWII :erk:

P.S. My name's Joe.

As long as Wokingham and Scotland aren't raped by Russia then its fiiiiiine :rofl:

:rolleyes: I forgot that America is sooooo much better... I wish my country was throwing its money away in a pointless war, had a fucked up gun culture that costs countless of innocent lives, was the number 1 terrorist target and was hated the world over by most nations, developed or not.

But we're not, I guess Canada is just ghey that way.

Btw if you think a country is amazing based on the tolerance for drugs, then go to the netherlands... or fuck, maybe you'd like Afghanistan more. :rolleyes:

hmm where did i say america was any better? so yea comment disregarded + Fail.

I know what doesn't give me a boner. And thats religious women. I mean, usually any personal preferences like musical taste or opinions wouldn't matter to me as everyone has their own view on things. But I would just disagree way to much with a religious person eg:

"Hey, did you hear about that neolithic human body they found?"

"The earth is only 6000 years old"

"Oh yeah and my ass is made of candy"

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oh...women are great, they are nice to look at...i say Adriana Lima FTW!!!

Im not my country :lol: i am wayyyyyyy better than you loser canadians. I dont like my country i dont involve myself with my country and wont be in this country forever. and canada still sucks.
:lol: You're so dellusional.

Btw, hating your own country is the saddest thing ever. Says a lot about your character. Even the fucking Iraqis stick by their nation.

well. you are ok considering. Heartless gives your country a baaaaaaaaaaaad name.

And what do you give yours :lol: You put the hippo in hypocrite.

^ steve....i think you should be running through the "what part on a man gives the ladies a boner"....WOOOOO streakin!!!!!:Smokin: