what shall I do?

what should I do in response to forced door painting Tuesday?

• Do it but insist on playing the CD I was supposed to review over the weekend that disappeared thanks

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • [insert pictures of that person painting by squirting it out of their anus]

• Do it but insist that the person who forced me into it act out the film (Freddy vs. Jason) I was goi

• Do it and practice delivering the lyrics my fiancee is writing for her grindcore band

• Hailz, as of 22nd April 2003. christcrusher productions has once again run aground, the problem this

• make note of the fact that Herr Chemosh used to flirt with me... A LOT

• inhale paint fumes for three hours, post here, then wonder why people like meeven less until I find

• figure out why I left myself a note saying "Remember, when you are drunk hit on guys because drunken

• contemplate just why there are so many songs about rainbows and what's on the other side

• go on strike with the local Public School Volunteer's union

• flashmob Greg's place of work and have 150 people moonwalk for a twelve minute period

• anyone for tennis?

• get really lonely and befriend ants, building them furniture out of matchsticks then grow up to make

• get off my ass and link you to information on the above person I am talking about or at least recall

• When in doubt... do Bea Arthur

• Total voters

kleo706

Dec 21, 2001
Someone was railroaded into painting the door of her classroom ("It's a requirement and the maintenance staff won't have time. HONEST!") and turned to me asking for help "Tuesday or Wednesday." Since I need to clear up bank account issues and figure out why my tuition bill is off by 33% ASAP, I said "wednesday" five times in a minute. Thus, I need to be asleep two hours ago as I now need to wake up about four hours earlier than usual.
Should I...