What should I eat.

Buy some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, tuna and maybe some corn and make a salad. Then buy some balsamico to put on top of it.

Trust me.

Buy some lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, tuna and maybe some corn and make a salad. Then buy some balsamico to put on top of it.

Trust me.

well like i said, i don't know of any grocery stores in the area, only convenience stores.
Last night I ended up going with a slice of chicken parm pizza and mozzarella sticks. Mmmm healthy.

I refuse to believe that eating at Subway three times a day every day is good for you.
It should be good ENOUGH. They may not have the healthiest selection out there, but it could certainly work given what they do have. For about a month my diet rotated consistently between wraps (chicken, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese), BLT's, clubhouses. Half the month I drank orange juice, the other half water. I'm certain all this and more is available at Subway and it really doesn't wreak any havoc on your health or weight, even.

Only during tea time. Otherwise, my sandwich artistry is masterful, no wench can make a sandwich to my tastes,

What kind of bread do you use for sandwiches?
Those big Italian fuckers? Or just regular ole sliced loaves?