What shows are you planning to attend in the coming months?

me a my pals hmm that a new one :p

nah they are actually not from the tour this is just their region so the venue probable asked if they could play along or something, but this is only more good new for me...

the evening will probable be:
See Heidevolk and sing along :D
then when Norther plays go the the bar around the corner...those guys really suck
then go back for Turisas and be wasted so i will probable wont remember them :p

i'm soo tempted to go to the convention center so i can take pictures of you and all the furries and cat-ear-wearing 15 year-old girls...

When I go Otakon, I avoid that scene... I'm part of the normal dressed people who go for the panels and showcases people.

Fuck people who Cosplay and dress as a giant wolf.

I'll be at that one.

Rotting Christ @ NYC February 10
Suffocation @ Starland February 23
Soilwork @ Philly March 16
Nile @ Philly April 1
Behemoth/Dimmu Borgir @ Philly April 4
Testament @ NYC April 6
Gigantour @ NYC April 22 or 23, one of those days

omg its fucking kirby in your sig....

:mad:

my blood boils everytime i see that fucking pink bitch..

ohh look im kirby im in SSBM and i steal powers cause i don't have any of my own ohhh FUCK KIRBY

Fuck that...fluffy mashmellow bastard i hate that thing...

I hate KIRBY....ever play me in SSBM and if someone chooses Kirby, i will attack that person the entire game and no one else..until that thing is dead.....

i want to rip its entrails all over that damn place and piss on it.

my blood boils everytime i see that fucking pink bitch..

ohh look im kirby im in SSBM and i steal powers cause i don't have any of my own ohhh FUCK KIRBY

Fuck that...fluffy mashmellow bastard i hate that thing...

I hate KIRBY....ever play me in SSBM and if someone chooses Kirby, i will attack that person the entire game and no one else..until that thing is dead.....

i want to rip its entrails all over that damn place and piss on it.

poor Kirby:cry: