What song got you into Brainstorm?

Downloaded whatever mp3s they had on powermetal.de [3 songs i think...lol...cant be bothered going to see what they were now, but they were all good so i bought 4 albums and never regretted it!!]. Classy band! My fav in that genre now.

@Gaunerin, ta for the warm "HELLcome"! :)
Reason for the name, or the way i type it? Respectively the
answers are "Yeah, i guess, but i wouldn't wanna bore y'all
with it"...-grins-...and "No, not really, i typed it that way
one day, kinda liked it, so i kept it".

@Marlies, ta for the encouragement! Looks like you've found
yourselves another "veteran"!!!...-grins again-

frUnzi you gravedigger... exhuming all the old threads, this one is 3,5 years old haha ;-)

Holy war attracted me and brought me to listen to brainstorm ;-) still like it

regards Sebastian

well, i think it was new years of 2003, or 04...i cant really remember which. but, i was going to my guitarists uncles house, he loves brainstorm and i believe is friends with them. he played soul temptation album...now i wasnt paying attention really for the first 2 songs. but then i sat down and i hear.....

"aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!"

dubba dundun dubba dundun dubba-dubba dubba dundun dubba dun dun dubba-dubba dubba dundun.

LEADING ON ME!!!!

w00t, that was the song for me.

It was a song from the Unholy album years ago. I was in Germany on a holiday i think arount 1998 and i bought some METAL magazines(even though i couldn't read the articles they usually had free cd's attatched). There was a BRAINSTORM song that really got my attention so i got my local record shop to order me the album and i've bought every one since.
:headbang:

I found Brainstorm from listening to Symphorce. I downloaded Metus Mortis from Itunes and was impressed. Have since bought Monster and Soul Temptation. Great band!