What song would Hypocrisy do a wicked cover of

Seditious

GodSlayer
Jul 26, 2005
New Zealand
We've all heard that Kiss cover "Strange ways" but is there any metal (not ancient rock music) song you reken they'd do a good* cover of?

* I consider "better than the original version" to be a 'good' cover :)

I just heard Ablaze My Sorrow's "I Will Be Your God" and being not the most skillful or well produced band, I reken Hypocrisy could prolly do a wicked version of this (especially in regards the drums and vocals, and even probably rework synth or new riffs over the simplistic parts nicely)

what you think would be a good one? bout time they came up with another cover for an EP don't ya reken? I mean, maybe after decades of establishing themselves they're 'too good' to cover other peoples music, but I dunno, I reken it would be wicked.

Might think I'm crazy but the song "Mein Herz Brennt" by Rammstein would be awesome if Hypocrisy did it. One of the few songs I like by Rammstein, and I can see Hypocrisy doing that song well.

Personified Hatred said:
Yeah, that's not a bad idea. I agree with asphyXy, if Hypocrisy coverized Mein Herz Brennt it would sound good.

i think hypocrisy covering "mein hutz brent" by "rammstein" would b awsome but hypocrisy covering "hallowed be thy name" by "iron maiden" would also be awsome!

Firefest9 said:
i would love to hear a cover of at the gates "blinded by fear"

apparently Blinded by Fear is the only At the Gates song that has been covered, and according to Tomas, has been covered numerous times by metal bands... I agree, a AtG's song would be fucking awesome, I think another song would be better...

ATG's 'All life ends' would be an interesting song to cover, though for me, very difficult to beat the original version.