new to Hypocrisy (well, sort of...)

DEEK

Oct 18, 2002
Visit site
hey. I've known about Hypocrisy for about a year now. i had heard a bunch of stuff from them (could only remember 'Roswel 47', though), and i really liked what i heard. was never able to get one of their albums till now. Finally bought the s/t album. i must say, this album is fucking great!!

i was wondering which album i should get next??

and, another thing. do all of the copies have 11 songs, or do most have 10? i have the digi-pac 11 song version. i know there's a regular case version.

you can buy almost whatever you want,since they are all good.
but don't buy Catch 22......
Abducted,Hypocrisy and The Filnal Chapter is a gret place to start.

ok, i was thinking Abducted or Final Chapter to be next. thanks for the suggestions!

and as for Osculum Obscenium, currently, i can't find it at the local stores. i've seen most of the others.

if u want raw old school death metal buy Penetralia much better than the slow Osculum Obscenum. If u want more of the style of s/t buy The Final Chapter,Abducted,Into the Abyss

Originally posted by DEEK
ok, i was thinking Abducted or Final Chapter to be next. thanks for the suggestions!

and as for Osculum Obscenium, currently, i can't find it at the local stores. i've seen most of the others.

get Final Chapter!
after that, Into The Abyss

If you have bought the s/t album I would recommend to you to buy the old cds (Penetralia, Osculum Obscenum and Fourth Dimension) first. Differently get Abducted, The Final Chapter or Hypocrisy. But don't buy Catch 22.....