What Songs Tad Morose then other best describe your life at the moment?

So what Tad Morose song(s) best describe your life at the moment, and after that what other bands songs best describe your life about now?
corkysm39.gif

My Tad Morose one would be "Take on the World" because it feels like I may be finally making some slow progress in my life... although when you catch me depressed I'd tell you it's "Where the Sun Never Shines" (the story isn't exact, but the feeling of AGHHHHHH got to get out of here, is definitely ON)

My Savatage one would be: "Summers Rain," gotta find my way

My Queensryche one would be: "Anybody Listening"
"Is there anyone who smiles without a mask?"

My McQueen Street one would be: "Only the Wind" (anyone else remember these guys?)

My Sentenced one would have to be "Brief Is the Light" "Here these words I say, make the most out of your day for brief is the light, so brief is the time that we're allowed to stay."

My Nevermore one would be "Sanity Assasin," there always seems to be one person trying to rip your dreams right out of you

My Shinedown one would be "Stranger Inside," "I know you think I don't see the signs... how do you know... do I look blind?"

Okay, now it's your turn, don't leave the super caffiened up Winter alone for I fear she might just rocket right through the ceiling
eek6.gif
pinkie.gif
wink.gif
biggrinbounce2.gif

Where is that from, I found the track listing of a Mended Rhyme at the official TM site and it wasn't there... Is it from Bedtime Circus, or is it a solo song he's just written or what?
wscared.gif

A Mended Rhyme - 1997

This Circuit Vision
But Angels Shine
A Mended Rhyme
The Trader Of Souls
Time Of No Sun
The Dragon Tide
Goddess Of Chaos
The Vacant Lot
Guest Of Inquisition

I have everything from Undead on up myself, so I didn't have to look on that one...

Zhanna said:
Urbans best song is "The last days"..... :Spin:

WIntersReflection said:
So what Tad Morose song(s) best describe your life at the moment, and after that what other bands songs best describe your life about now?
corkysm39.gif

There is no song that really explains my feeling at the time. Maybe on the next TM release, they will have a song titled "Kick cARL'S Ass." He is the production manager where I work. He is petty and unprofessional. He pushes my buttons and I push his. He is scared to fire me and I am scared to quit, but one of us will budge first.

Bryant

Bryant said:
There is no song that really explains my feeling at the time. Maybe on the next TM release, they will have a song titled "Kick cARL'S Ass." He is the production manager where I work. He is petty and unprofessional. He pushes my buttons and I push his. He is scared to fire me and I am scared to quit, but one of us will budge first.

Bryant

That's one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. :tickled:

dargormudshark said:
That's one of the funniest things I've read on this forum. :tickled:

Finish High School with good grades and go to college. I can be an asshole toward my manager because I have strong experience AND a strong education. An education is something no one can take away from you. It will always do you good.

Bryant

Bryant said:
Finish High School with good grades and go to college. I can be an asshole toward my manager because I have strong experience AND a strong education. An education is something no one can take away from you. It will always do you good.
yes, Dad! ;)

Gaunerin said:
yes, Dad! ;)
Hey...fuck that...don't rag on the boy for giving great advice...

I've got more degrees than I can shake my dick at but yet I moved back home and started selling heavy equipment in the South Texas oil-patch.

Sure, that's where the money is...but it kinda pisses away all my degrees...

In regards to what Bryant said earlier...I think we should all support our downtrodden brother...

Raise a glass, my metal brothers-and-sisters...and....say it loud...say it proud.

"FUCK YOU CARLl!"

Rock on!

Ha ha ha well thanks dude, but I'd say 50% is Carl's fault 50% of it is mine. I am very blessed in the fact that I picked a career that I am really good at. I am one cocky SOB. It ticks me off when people in management that aren't as good at what they do as I am at what I do try to push their power around. The other operators, other electrician's and mechanics like me very much and my supervisor would take a bullet for me, but I consistantly show most people above my supervisor that they don't know what they are doing, because frankly they try to intimidate people because they can. They can't run that plant without machine operators and electricians/mechanics and I won't tolerate it when ther get rediculous, pompous, petty and/or unreasonable with the things they do and say.

Bryant