What the Fuck??

I'm guessing it's a link to the auction with the shirt with the bullet holes in it that I heard about. I don't want to click on the link because I'll probably puke when I see it. I know it's fucking bogus but the fact that somebody would do that makes me fucking sick beyond belief.

Actually that one i didn't see....this one is a guy selling (??) news papers from Columbus about the whole situation. The auction bid is for $5,000!!!!
You have to read hiz description to fully understand how much of an ass this seller is....along with the rest!!!!

Maybe I'll bid on that... HERE'S WHY: I've used ebay ONCE. I don't care about my rep on ebay.
So, what I'd do is win the auction, get that asshole's mailing address (where to send my money order).
Once I have his address, I'll fly to his house and beat the fucking shit out of him.

ThraxDude said:
Maybe I'll bid on that... HERE'S WHY: I've used ebay ONCE. I don't care about my rep on ebay.
So, what I'd do is win the auction, get that asshole's mailing address (where to send my money order).
Once I have his address, I'll fly to his house and beat the fucking shit out of him.
Yeah, but then you have to travel to Orient, OH. You really don't want to do that.

This man must really need the cash because he has already acknowledged the death threats and hate mail.

thraxdude- i laughed my ass off hearing your suggestion on the ebay seller. Still laughing.............. :headbang:

damagefan1 said:
thraxdude- i laughed my ass off hearing your suggestion on the ebay seller. Still laughing.............. :headbang:
Glad I could make you laugh. Welcome to the board!

I could be like Jay and Silent Bob! When they go to the houses of everyone who talked shit about them on poopshoot.com.
In this case, I'd win every bullshit Damageplan auction on ebay, then fly coast to coast, torturing those assholes!

Seriously, though. This auctioning makes me sick.

ThraxDude said:

You Rock! :tickled:

ThraxDude said:
Glad I could make you laugh. Welcome to the board!

I could be like Jay and Silent Bob! When they go to the houses of everyone who talked shit about them on poopshoot.com.
In this case, I'd win every bullshit Damageplan auction on ebay, then fly coast to coast, torturing those assholes!

But you would need the motherfuckin' movie money to be able to afford to do that.

Scott