What the fucking mega fuck is that ? (metallica/lou reed)

Seriously, the video is not even funny, I mean they are so low now, even if it's not a "metallica" album. Seriously, it's not even played tight, and damn it's not so hard to play. Drums is even worse than usual, it's just... wow. Riff is average. I mean, I understand the sort of mood they tried to create in such a song, but they are so bad at it.

And lou read, he sounds like that drunk man we have all seen once or twice in our life, the one who tries to babble some drunk words in a mic at the end of a karaoke at 3 in the morning.

i'm the only one who thinks Lou Reed looks like a old Jason Newsted?

Time-Traveling Elderly Jason Newsted Masquerades As Lou Reed To Sabotage Metallica/Lou Reed Collaboration

To be fair, if you wrote sixty pages of utterly mindless babbling while insanely wasted on absinthe and JD, you'd probably need a bit of help recalling all of it, too.
Nickelback was using teleprompters live five years ago so I'm not going to hold that against a 60 year old man.
Seriously though, Metallica are the reigning champs of making each new record make you think the previous one wasn't so bad after all.

A friend played this for me a few days ago. I thought the riffs were OK, definitely a different direction from anything that I've heard Metallica do. And then I heard Lou Reed. Mumbling over the music. "It's just the way he sings!", I was told by this friend.

Nickelback was using teleprompters live five years ago so I'm not going to hold that against a 60 year old man.
Seriously though, Metallica are the reigning champs of making each new record make you think the previous one wasn't so bad after all.

Quite true. Death Magnetic is almost a masterpiece compared to this :erk: