What the hell happened to the Opeth Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, to be quite honest I don't know what people were bitching about, seriously. If they change, they change. Stop listening to them, don't bitch about it. I was pleased to hear, when I got my hands on the album, that they had changed, but not in a detrimental way, and that the album was worth purchasing. So yeah, put up or shut the fuck up :p

P.S: <3 Beneath The Mire :p

Yeah, I can't understand why everyone thinks it's a bad thing when Opeth releases an album that actually gets promotion, and isn't any worse than their earlier works (or well, I've only heard Ghost of Perdition, but I liked it really much), when it's actually a good thing that people learn about real metal and start listening to it.

madu said:
Yeah, I can't understand why everyone thinks it's a bad thing when Opeth releases an album that actually gets promotion, and isn't any worse than their earlier works (or well, I've only heard Ghost of Perdition, but I liked it really much), when it's actually a good thing that people learn about real metal and start listening to it.

because you have afterwards some kiddies thinking that they now know Opeth as good as they know Nightwish and all other sell out bands? because they even think they are now true metal guys? :D

MasterofDesaster said:
because you have afterwards some kiddies thinking that they now know Opeth as good as they know Nightwish and all other sell out bands? because they even think they are now true metal guys? :D

well, you have to start somewhere!
and I can think of worse places to start then Opeth...

Status
Not open for further replies.