What the hell is this?

IAmEternal said:
(aside from Needled, but his agitation towards Opeth fans is pretty understandable)

Sorry but i dont know what you're talking about bro.

My first response was saying "so what if he insulted the band we like. Who cares?"

And my second was agreeing with delt by further adding to my "Stop making a big deal about nothing" claim made in my first post.

I hate how lots of Opeth fans seem to be really full of themselves, thinking that Opeth is some kind of groundbreaking, intellectual revolution that will be remembered for all time... and somehow, by liking Opeth, they seem to think they are privy to some "greater truth" or something... I'm afraid I'm missing that "truth"... but I never thought Opeth was groundbreaking anyway. Or intellectual. Oh, it makes me even more annoyed when you say you don't like Opeth, and someone says "oh, you must not have the attention-span to listen to it"... :yell: It's not that it's boring cause it's long, it's boring cause it's nothing special (...to me! Just my opinion, don't wanna start any pointless arguments)...

I took a look at that link, and I must say.........I have really no opinion other than both Opeth and Children of Bodom kick ass. And Children of Bodom would win in a drag queen contest. That makes them rule even more.

*Takes a look at Stygian's reply*

Agreed. Just look at mine hehe!

I downloaded Something Wild and Hatebreeder... and honestly, they sound pretty good. Kinda what I expected, energetic, kinda fast, melodic, etc... but they don't sound like a great and revolutionary band to me yet, so I'm gonna keep listening, and check out the newer albums. Too bad they came to Toronto a few weeks back and I didn't go, I bet I would have enjoyed it a lot more than the Suffocation show I went to last Monday...boring brutal death. Exhumed was fucking cool though.