what the hell..... ????

Tee

Satan's yoyo
Oct 31, 2001
Stockholm, Sweden
http://www.away-team.com/cdreviews.php?subaction=showfull&id=1120140227&archive=&start_from=&ucat=3&

or for those who don't feel like clicking on it...

CD: NEVERMORE This Godless Endeavor Century Media
Rating: 9 Out Of 10 - Reviewed by Bam-Bam

nevermore.jpg
Hell Yeah! Neil Kernon is back behind the mixing board and producing again so expect the boys to be on their best behavior. Exploited with a crappy sound on their last effort, Enemies Of Reality, by the doomed hands of producer Kelly Gray, the guys bounce back this time with an album full of the same greatness that made Dreaming Neon Black and Dead Heart In A Dead World almost instant classics of Metal! I fully attribute this to Warrel’s great vocal performance, the killer songwriting, and of course, the magic touch of producer Neil Kernon. The man is the Mutt Lange of the Metal world!!! On Godless… the guys waste no time with pleasantries…it’s ass-kickin’ time and they know it. “Born [The Retribution Of Spiritual Sickness]” rips forth with Warrel using somewhat of a different technique than we’re used to hearing from him. He almost sounds as if he’s going for a more gutteral Death Metal sound on the verse until, lo-and-behold, we get the screaming tyrant of old! My personal favorite is “Medicated Nation”, but only because it’s lyrically more interesting to me than the others. To choose a favorite would be pointless since they’re all great and the album rocks!!! The album hits stores on July 26th and I suggest you do the same. Almost pulls off a perfect 10 out of 10, but “The Holocaust Of Thought”, kind of taints the killer mood they’ve got going on the rest of the album for me. At only a minute and a half, they could have left it off and made a deeper impact. Not to worry though, this one comes Very, Very Highly Recommended!!!
Jun 30 2005 by Bam2</I>

err... hello?
I know I'm senile, that I'm blonde and so but still..... Neil Kernon? probably behind some mixing board, but where... :guh:

if it was supposed to be a joke, then it was almost a good one. :zombie:

Hahaha look at this:

but “The Holocaust Of Thought”, kind of taints the killer mood they’ve got going on the rest of the album for me.

eh? Wtf? This song fits in precisely! It rocks! Neil Kernon as producer lol!

Ow yeah, and the other one: "or appreciation for compositions like "Medicated Nation" and "The Psalm Of Lydia", for which Warrel has written some of the most "dangerous" lyrics to date,"

Jim wrote Medication nation :yell:

why do you bother tee, when this info is bullshit....
THEY NEVERMORE SOUND MORE LIKE coldplay, yes i like osme of the coldplay...but alas real power godness comes form DEVILDRIVER 2005, I URGE the world to play it .....you will hear new stuff new each time you play it...you know wd the real hate

bam bam is a code for a fake faker....
“The Holocaust Of Thought”, there is no such song...
SOUNDS LIEK SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO BOB DYLAN 1974

bam bam is a code for a fake faker....
“The Holocaust Of Thought”, there is no such song...
SOUNDS LIEK SOMEONE IS LISTENING TO BOB DYLAN 1974

rebirth said:
why do you bother tee, when this info is bullshit....
THEY NEVERMORE SOUND MORE LIKE coldplay, yes i like osme of the coldplay...but alas real power godness comes form DEVILDRIVER 2005, I URGE the world to play it .....you will hear new stuff new each time you play it...you know wd the real hate

Once again, your powers of incoherency and idiocy amaze me. Congratulations.

HEY DICKHEAD LONER
Jackson, Ohio
YOU LIVE IN SOME SHITHOLE SO STOP TALKING SHIT OK!!

Crazy fucker...my cd even had a sticker saying it had been mixed by andy sneap...i really do hope that was a joke, but sadly i think the dumbass was being serious.

and folks...relax and chillout, no need to fight.

"or appreciation for compositions like "Medicated Nation" and "The Psalm Of Lydia", for which Warrel has written some of the most "dangerous" lyrics to date,"

Dangerous to whom I wonder? "Oh shit I've fallen on my words and been impaled!"