what this forum needs is a...

Originally posted by Blackspirit
Ey, *M*! What are Minas Tirith like? I was supposed
to see them live some time back but they cancelled...
Anyways, any good? :eek:)

well, they are.....ehm.... strange :D
They mix all kinds of styles and aren't afraid of trying anything, and they pull it off with perfection. It is very hard to describe their music as there is everything from black metal to jazz to progressive rock to pop in there, and their production is unorthodox to put it mildly (they would be an excellent band for Elitist ;) ) They are without a doubt one of my favorite bands at the moment.

Originally posted by *M*
well, they are.....ehm.... strange :D
They mix all kinds of styles and aren't afraid of trying anything, and they pull it off with perfection. It is very hard to describe their music as there is everything from black metal to jazz to progressive rock to pop in there, and their production is unorthodox to put it mildly (they would be an excellent band for Elitist ;) ) They are without a doubt one of my favorite bands at the moment.

Whoi whoi! That definitely made me curious! :eek:)

Gotta check them out then... I'm not able to find a
webiste, since you like them so much, do you know
if they have one? :eek:P

And; Recommend me and album or two and I'll
'snoop' around >:eek:P

And seriously, your grandfather passed away this
morning? In that case, my condolences for you!
I'm sorry :eek:(

hmmm.... it's hard to chose an album, but mythology, ...demons are forever and the art of becoming are all essential I feel.
there really isn't a lot of info available on them, but they share the same management as us, and there is a little bit here http://www.enterprise-management.no/
Thanx for your condolences blackspirit. He was very sick, so I'm glad it didn't take too long.

NP: Minas Tirith - The Living Dead

@Mikael: my condolences. i remember that my mother dying over a year, because she had cancer... it was horrible! fast death is much better...

what this forum needs is a...
hello.jpg

NP: Amoral - Nothing Daunted