What Time will Testament go on?

thedeathbrigade

New Metal Member
Aug 9, 2010
for the American Carnage tour? I am going to the Izod Center show in Jersey. This will be my first time seeing them live and I do not want to miss them. Thanx.

for the American Carnage tour? I am going to the Izod Center show in Jersey. This will be my first time seeing them live and I do not want to miss them. Thanx.

I will be there Thursday as well. It will be my 8th time seeing them. I believe the doors open at 6:30 so they might be going on at 7 and they're only getting about 30 - 35 minutes to play with Megadeth and Slayer both getting around 80-90 each.

A bit late for the OP's question, but still related:

Detroit show tickets said 7:00. We were walking to our seats last night and hear More Than Meets the Eye starting, so we hurry, get to our seats and its 6:55.

It was my first time seeing any of the 3 bands (pretty sad being that I've been a fan of all 3 for 20 years). I was very disappointed with Testament's set list. :(

A bit late for the OP's question, but still related:

Detroit show tickets said 7:00. We were walking to our seats last night and hear More Than Meets the Eye starting, so we hurry, get to our seats and its 6:55.

It was my first time seeing any of the 3 bands (pretty sad being that I've been a fan of all 3 for 20 years). I was very disappointed with Testament's set list. :(

When I saw them they went on at 6:59 and were off by 7:39.

Testament announced a couple months ago that the set list would be comprised mainly of the post "Ritual" era and that's pretty much what it was. I enjoyed most of the set but felt that they were kind of going through the motions during the set. They've been out on tour for 2 years now and probably need a rest to recharge because every other time I've seen them they ripped the tiles off the floor.