What to do with "inner feelings" threads? Please vote!

Do you want the four feelings threads merged into one?

• Yes. Let's start a "My Feelings For The Day" superthread.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Nope. I like having lotsa them around.

Votes: 13 68.4%

• Total voters

hyena

counterclockwise
Apr 13, 2002
-
Well, that's it. I, for one, vote in favor of a merger: let's joint into one the "how do you feel", "we all live dreaming", "messed up relationships", "pure crap talking" threads. i think it's okay to have a single "feelings" thread: we keep on having a place to unwind and vent, but people who are disturbed by multiple off-topics on the first page won't be as annoyed. i also propose that every new chat thread be merged with the new feelings superthread.

h

sorry, hyena, but i don't like either option. ;)
i agree that further chat threads should be frowned upon - at least for the time being - but in my opinion it'd be better to just leave the 2-3 that are most popular to go their slightly separate ways. only those you mentioned, with the exception of the "pure crap" one, and no other.

rahvin.

I think a monstrous superthread would be... ugly. Having this many active at one time isn't the best option either.

I think we should merge the whole forum into one and only thread. \m/

Edit: for anyone interested, i didn't have the intention to vote at all, but i hate seeing the poll options crying for me, so i pushed the "no" button.

Siren (kaboom)

Also we can kill inner feelings. This way no more annoying threads will appear. I'm being creative today.

Siren ( D: )

Originally posted by Siren
Also we can kill inner feelings. This way no more annoying threads will appear. I'm being creative today.

Siren ( D: )
Kill inner feelings? D:
Sounds good to me.

It's true at least.. D:

Siren ("our metal is TRUE metal" \m/)
Siren bis (whoever guesses where i heard the above quote gets a lollipop)

@siren: since on another thread you just now commented on this board having become "monstrous", why don't you tell us what you really think would be the best way to control the "general" thread growth? a couple opinions more on the subject wouldn't hurt, i guess.

rahvin.

Post less.

Siren (exactly as i'm doing now, i know..)

Edit: Ok, i know i wasn't much help above. ;) Seriously, i think we should just keep the chit chat within logical limits, as it's been said so many times before. I know i've been guilty for bringing chaos upon this forum many times myself, so i can't really complain about anything, but right now i think it's just going out of hands..

I guess it can be a little intimidating to miss the forum for a few days and come back. I mean, since almost all of the conversation happening recently has been 1-2 sentence chit chat, threads have a tendency to grow a lot in a short span of time. This is without doubt an entertaining activity for those involved, but many others don't get much out of it, and surfing the forum can become quite daunting. As mentioned before, I think the best solution for this would be to keep the posting on one or two of the chat/feelings threads.

agreed again. i know it can be vexing to get back to pages on pages of two people debating who knows what. i've got no specific complaints against anybody - this to address siren's post - and i think it's fairly natural to feel like replying a dozen times instead of two or three. let's just try to control the flood somehow. i myself will make an effort to stay more on topic on the many threads here.

rahvin.

i must be the only bubu who ever posted a poll with unsatisfactory options

h

I'll put a leash on myself too, if you ever see me posting uncontrollably, you can slap me. :)

I'm for the 2/3 threads option, all merged together would be a mess, maybe the one about relationships could be left like it is now since it's about a particular topic, the how do you feel and feelings/dreams one are more "various" they could be together or 2 places where will be merged other threads..

i think the whole first page should be "kjdsaljflkajsdlf"<----- you? Post here! threads, that way no spam will be able to appear and it will all be sorted in a nice topic!

I think every time a person has a new post they want to make, they should send the idea to the moderators via e-mail or pm.. the moderator should then review it, determine if its valid, and if it is an okay post, the moderator can post it on the proper thread!

leave everything as-is. if these threads are merged, there will be others taking their place. anyway, having one "feelings" thread narrows down the topics being discussed simultaneously; you just can't cover 4 different issues (even tho they may have the same topic) in one thread without overcrowding the one thread, thus making it unreadable and u-enjoyable (at least for me). anyway, how would one merge these? just order them by post date? imagine how distorted the whole thing would look like.