What Vehemence song would you like to see a chic strip to?

What about that Doro Pesch chick?? She's like fifty something and looks like a really hot metal chick still!! Or maybe Lita Ford? The Great Kat stripping to Christ I Fucking Hate You!.....thats the ticket, but she'd have to improvise a solo through the climactic part of the song (the end)hehheh

Or how about Niki Cox

coxcover.jpg

What the hell happened to her face? What was that show she was on with the talking puppet? unhappily ever after? She was real hot on that show to...

I am in awe of anyone who could get a woman to strip or fuck to any kind Death Metal. I usually have to listen to The Cure or something in the bedroom. :(

and AU = Austrailia I believe.

I have a good friend that also happens to be a stripper at The Palace in San Antonio. As far as I know, she gets to choose her own playlist, because she actually has to pay the DJ a percentage of her tips. So whatever song gets the most votes on here, I will ask her to include it next time she is working.

Vex Loser said:
I have a good friend that also happens to be a stripper at The Palace in San Antonio. As far as I know, she gets to choose her own playlist, because she actually has to pay the DJ a percentage of her tips. So whatever song gets the most votes on here, I will ask her to include it next time she is working.
Sneak a camera in and get it on film. haha.