What was your favorite thread from the old General Chat BB?

Prismatic Sphere

We Carouse
Jul 18, 2002
In A Bowl Of Chili
www.lp.org
Looking back for me, I'd have to say it easily was the 11 page lesbian thread created by me and roller2. Technically roller2 started the thread with an Anna Kournikova pic of her lip-to-lip with another woman. Then I (and later others) supplied a neverending supply of beautiful lesbians in the essence of their elemental beauty(it truly was tasteful art). And the thread received vehement praise from boys and girls alike; that is until that female dunce Skunk closed it much to the shagrin of the entire board.

Other great threads started by me:

"Your favorite quote ever uttered by another BB'er". - This one lasted forever.
"My lists of potential Libertarians" - always led to a closing.:lol:
"What if BB'ers were Star Wars characters" - this one was hilarious

ah so many.

"Lee Jun Fan"
"*Top Secret* - For Alliance Eyes Only"
"What is the single best release with the King Crimson name on it?"
"Let's talk about the band Conception"
"What word does manowar use the most"
..and any thread where some little bitch was banned for trying to flame people for dicussing their love of music.

Apart from my Carla threads..

Lars is a better drummer than Thicko McBrain. (I had one post in the whole thread but it went to 100 posts real quick)

Steve Harris cancels recording session because of "other plans". (contains the classic quote: "Steve would never masturbate. This must be a fucken joke.")

Steve Harris in interview:"Happiness is an empty bottle of Johnson & Johnson's"

that thread lead to this one:

flipflop and Summerisle owe Silver an apology

I pity the true metal fan

And any of Scott G's threads had me laughing..

..at him.

John Silver said:
Steve Harris cancels recording session because of "other plans". (contains the classic quote: "Steve would never masturbate. This must be a fucken joke.")
Best. Thread. Ever.

Still gets the n00bs going if you hint at it a bit.

Alex999 said:
Best. Thread. Ever.

Still gets the n00bs going if you hint at it a bit.
I'd love to try it there now. Given the current class of noobs there I'm sure I could turn the place into a warzone singlehanded.

the many failed conceptions of the BB Hall of Fame always led to debate.

who is the most hated BBer because at the end the clan would never like the results.

there were just wayyyy toooo many.

The time I posted the lyrics to Convoy in some random thread, and threw a bunch of people off-kilter :D

We gotta great big convoy!