Sweden
Visit site
Could you please give us some updates?

Nightingale gigs?

Odyssey?

Moontower 2?

Frameshift?

More stuff?

Kind of hard to follow all things you do so I would really appreciate if you could give us something :)

Nightingale gigs?

There is a gig in Finland with Evergrey in March. We are discussing a gig in Spain in April. That is all I know the moment.

Odyssey?

The re-release will be out sometime during the last half of the year, and I have recorded a bunch of coverversions to go along with the package. really geil stuff!!

Moontower 2?

I am writing it right now, and it will not be a Moontower 2...I already have an album title and a cover in mind, but I won´t "leak" cause it is so cool that it will most likely be stolen!!! I have written around 50 riffs already where maybe 10 will survive the "filter". Musically it is a cross between Alter Bridge and Moontower-style stuff. There will be more normal singing there and not so one-dimensional like Moontower. There will still be growls, but nothing fast and grinding. I will use a bunch of sessionmusicians that havn´t been playing this kind of stuff before and I am sure there will be a nice collision!!

Frameshift?

Ask Henning. I will sing once he get the stuff written!

More stuff?

I hope to mix and master as much as possible.
I have just finished 6 songs of intense death metal as a session-growler with a project called Obliterhate and I am ready happy with the way my growls sound and after a few days it felt like my throat surrendered and let me do this stuff without the throatpain and the blistering headaches, which is cool..

Dan:headbang:

Cheers for the updates Dan, the moontower style project sounds really interesting.

Damn..that was the fastest answer ever.

I wish there were more shows with Nightingale. Kind of sad that there are so few shows. Odyssey will probably be great with some extra spicy covers along with the re-release. I have to call it moontower 2 becasue I don't know what the hell I should call otherwise haha :p. Still sounds awesome and Alter Bridge are great so I expect some great music from this "project" (that I call Moontower 2 along with others on here :oops:).
I'm actually really loking forward to hear the Frameshift album since Luyten is one of the best singers I've heard and with Dan it will probably sound ace.

Thanx for the answers !

Cool that these appreciated projects are going on. The new "moontower" will be an interesting one. I´m wondering if the release of Odyssey will contain one new track or not?

I´m still hoping for some more Nightingale action this year. It would still be awesome if you guys play more gigs in Sweden like in Örebro as you Dan mentioned earlier :headbang:

Dan Swanö;6933820 said:
Nightingale gigs?

There is a gig in Finland with Evergrey in March. We are discussing a gig in Spain in April. That is all I know the moment.

How would you feel about Skellefteå in August?

Today i finished "Hot Hits -08". A demo CD with 6 new, hot, N.G songs ready for the guys in the band to put their teeth into. It contains the 9 minute follow up to "Eternal"
Apart from that one the stuff is heavier and harder than W.D. Who knows when we record it but it´s feels lika a good start.:headbang:

Today i finished "Hot Hits -08". A demo CD with 6 new, hot, N.G songs ready for the guys in the band to put their teeth into. It contains the 9 minute follow up to "Eternal"
Apart from that one the stuff is heavier and harder than W.D. Who knows when we record it but it´s feels lika a good start.:headbang:

Sounds good :kickass:

:headbang: Good work Dag, I´m really longing for future NG songs! I´ve never got disappointed and I never won´t I think. NG :kickass:

Se till att spela i Örebro någon gång under 2008! :)

Skål Dan, great to hear about "Moontower 2". I can't express enough love for Moontower, I'm sure this will turn out great although different. Sounds like an interesting mix :)

Keep it up!

Pay and we play. Skellefteå would be nice :headbang:

Awesomeness... I'll talk with the guys that run the festival and tell them to contact you if they're interested

edit: Budgeten är ju inte världens största.. är det mycket mer än bensin, käk och boende som ska täckas?

The Moontower type project sound bad azz. there had better be an equal ammount of death and clean vocals on that...As well as some triumphant keys. :heh: