whatever happened to Dark Chapter?

I've been wondering about that dude. I remember him saying he was probably moving at the end of March, under less than ideal circumstances. Kidnapped by anus-frogs certainly qualifies as less than ideal...

Hey, she posts! :wave:

Threads here usually go off-topic somewhere between the title and the first post, so don't worry about it. :D

good question... dead lioness seemed to stop posting here as well. i guess people can't handle us... heh heh heh...

dark chapter's disappearance seemed the weirdest to me because he came here and looked like he'd be an active member, then WHOOSH! he's gone...

it's strange to be friends with people on the internet... someone could stop posting and no one would know what in the hell happened to them! unless it's markgugs... then we can just assume it was because chief b called him a "dull cunt" again... :lol:

bloodfiredeath has been around from the beginning though, right? You're right though, we don't know anything about anyone. He could have been kidnapped!

Even Chief B goes on his walkabouts once in a while. He's finishing up his theater script in London these days. I think they're on actor rehearsals or something.

I'm seeing Markgugs tonight. Off to see Mr Malmsteen in NJ, and don't forget, he started a new job last Monday so he's trying to be a good boy. Whether he's still a dull cunt or not is anyone's guess. :loco:

bloodfiredeath goes on regular sabbaticals though it seems. My guess is he's following around the Darkness on tour like a modern day Deadhead.

My job sucks nuts, I'm always here. :loco:

I've been in a self-imposed ban from all forums for a while now... just needed a break. I am so fucking hungover today at work though, nothing is getting done.

Saw the reunited Urge Overkill last night in all of their drug induced glory. It rocked my ass off, I drank too much.

I probably missed a thread about the Dawn remake eh?

awww someone missed me!!!!!! hehe! damn yes i have moved and am now in NC until about June. Then i should be going to Texas... BUT here i am although i'm not sure how much i'll be able to participate in this particular sandbox :D My plate is rather full at the moment but i'll pop in every now and then.