whatever happened to....

Nevermind if you don't understand, it is women who are expected to be rational, not men.

In fact, I was thinking of this gender thing last night as I was tossing and turning in my bed at 2 a.m., not much has changed, we are still into literature, cleaning and office work, and men engage in arts of fighting, music, computers and forage.

Maqus said:
Nevermind if you don't understand, it is women who are expected to be rational, not men.

In fact, I was thinking of this gender thing last night as I was tossing and turning in my bed at 2 a.m., not much has changed, we are still into literature, cleaning and office work, and men engage in arts of fighting, music, computers and forage.
do you consider yourself "rational"?

Strangelight said:
do you consider yourself "rational"?

That's a hard question, in some matters yes, but in general no. There are some segments of life where I can be quite rational but rationality is not something that sort of governs (or underlines) my life.

Don't fuck with me Don, or I'll challenge you in parallel parking any time.

Women's literature is a matter of the heart.

Strangelight said:
Syd Spud?
Light?
Mariner?
Dwra?
Ivo?
Gupta Shwarma?

Sassered up a treat i am! waiting for a blueyonder disc for my new hard drive yadda yadda fucking bastard yadda!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell: :yell: :yell: :yell:

Had chips from the Lobster pot only last night, go ed Jacko :hotjump: