What's a true friend?

There is no friend there is just me feeling like a stranger in a strangeland... Sad, that it is this way... GOD if you are there make this whole world bleed, bleed until the blood spills over the world, until we all drown... There is no friend there is just me feeling like a stranger in a strangeland and it isn´t my fault... NO, absolutely no...

Sorry is democracy changing, sorry democracy is changing...

At least I have a choise and I have a voice...

;)

Sorry to say this but almost my whole model of the world seems to be wrong, wrong, wrong... NO... but it is only a part of it... sad that it is a very important one...

Frodnat said:
There is no friend there is just me feeling like a stranger in a strangeland... Sad, that it is this way... GOD if you are there make this whole world bleed, bleed until the blood spills over the world, until we all drown... There is no friend there is just me feeling like a stranger in a strangeland and it isn´t my fault... NO, absolutely no...

Sorry is democracy changing, sorry democracy is changing...

At least I have a choise and I have a voice...

;)

Sorry to say this but almost my whole model of the world seems to be wrong, wrong, wrong... NO... but it is only a part of it... sad that it is a very important one...

Dude, you have issues!!!