Three Star General
Jul 26, 2002
www.maudlinofthewell.com
cheese-f-pizza-sticks.jpg

oh yeah, a little CFPS baby.

What's that red-orange lumpy stuff?
Dipping sauce?

and is that Tapioca?

I'm skipping lunch today because I have to prepare for 2 meetings at 1pm (15 minutes from now) and 2:30. I have a nectarine, banana, and slimfast shake (cheap, easy to carry can- and filled with vitamins!). Trying to eat healthy sucks. Tonight I shall fill my belly with beer and Rold Gold Parmesan Herb Pretzel Nuggets! RAPTURE!

The beer is Organic, certified by OCIA- that's healthy, right?
fddkBeersBy_NameLakefront_Organic_ESB-resized220.jpg

Organic E.S.B.
Straw colored with a mild amount of hopping. Organic ESB is one of the few certified organic beers brewed in the world today. The malt bill is comprised of 2-row, Munich, and caramel that is flavored with organic German Perle hops.
Lakefront Brewery was certified to produce an organic beer by the Organic Crop Improvement Association of Bellefontaine, OH, following an inspection of the brewery (Certificate Number 008217).

I had some stuff from a free taco bar our work set up. Spanish rice, lettuce, tomatoes, chicken, chips/salsa, guacamole, and some BRISK tea. Free food rules. I don't know how I'm supposed to eat cake on top of that, but it's being served in about 12 minutes. Talk about acid reflux & heartburn.

Of course, there are only like 5 people here at work today (much like this board right now), so there is enough food to feed another 30 people. Way to spend those dollars, goombahs.