Whats Happening

Chuck Billy

TL Blood
Apr 1, 2002
Bay Area
www.testamentlegions.com
WELL I AM GLAD TO ANNOUNCE THAT THE DOC HAS GAVE ME A GOOD BILL OF HEALTH. NO MORE OPERATIONS. I AM PUMPED THAT I CAN MAKE PLANS FOR THE BAND TO REALLY GET STARTED ON A NEW ALBUM AND TOUR. I WOULD LIKE TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE SUPPORT OVER THE LAST YEAR. WELL I HAVE BEEN WORKING WITH DARREN AND STEVE ON SOME MUSIC FOR OUR SIDE PROJECT "SUICIDE SHIFT". WE HAVE ABOUT 10 SONGS THAT WE ARE FINE TUNING FOR THE DEMO. I WILL KEEP YOU POSTED ON THE PROGRESS ON BOTH PROJECTS.

Hey Chuck!
I'm very happy to hear that you are getting better. Keep on making great music forever. Hope to see you on tour in Sweden in a few years.

Great to see you having recovered !!! I was really hoping that you could pull through this ...and ya did!! woohoo! Too bad that Chuck Schuldiner didn't make it ...:( ....I'm still sad about that everytime i think about it...

hi chuck , wanna know something do you have the videos from your liev appereances in the dynamo i mean 1987 and 2000, coz i have the audio and they were total devastanting gigs!!! also i download the video on the stev digiorgio page and kick ass too! what about to put those files on a dvd with the tharh of the titans concert

Great news Chuck!!!!! Glad you are ok and everything has turned out fine!

Can't wait to hear Suicide Shift and of course the new Testament material!

:D

Originally posted by LegionsOfTheDead
Good shit Chuck! Congrats man.

Now get your ass down to Australia. We wanna see Testament too ya know! :)

What he said :D