What's IK Multimedia up to next?

Jind

Grrrr!!! (I'm a bear)
Mar 7, 2009
I've been following a couple threads over at KVR about photos that have been posted on the IK Multimedia FaceBook page as hints of what they are working on next. Most speculation is that it is a new version/form of Amplitube as much of the gear is guitar related. Regardless it looks really interesting.

Since we have some serious gear hounds here at the Andy Sneap forums I thought your input on the equipment might be interesting.

Check out the photos here: IK Multimedia's Photos - More gear...

And these two threads over at KVR:

I just love GEAR! Check out these IK pics

What is IK Multimedia up to??? More gear???

By the looks of it we have some Vox, Mesa Boogie, Orange, classic fuzz pedals, Trace Elliot, Leslie, and much more.

With what they did with Amplitube Fender it appears IK Multimedia is getting really good at their modeling technology and methods, so I'm really looking forward to what they have coming in the future. If they can give me a really nice Vox AC30 in whatever it is I'll be a very happy man.

It sounds like an announcement could be coming very soon what with winter NAMM less than a month away now (hopefully they announce it then.)

Anyone else care to do some speculation or observation on the pictures and possibilities - just a little gear related fun?

I've been following a couple threads over at KVR about photos that have been posted on the IK Multimedia FaceBook page as hints of what they are working on next. Most speculation is that it is a new version/form of Amplitube as much of the gear is guitar related. Regardless it looks really interesting.

Since we have some serious gear hounds here at the Andy Sneap forums I thought your input on the equipment might be interesting.

Check out the photos here: IK Multimedia's Photos - More gear...

And these two threads over at KVR:

I just love GEAR! Check out these IK pics

What is IK Multimedia up to??? More gear???

By the looks of it we have some Vox, Mesa Boogie, Orange, classic fuzz pedals, Trace Elliot, Leslie, and much more.

With what they did with Amplitube Fender it appears IK Multimedia is getting really good at their modeling technology and methods, so I'm really looking forward to what they have coming in the future. If they can give me a really nice Vox AC30 in whatever it is I'll be a very happy man.

It sounds like an announcement could be coming very soon what with winter NAMM less than a month away now (hopefully they announce it then.)

Anyone else care to do some speculation or observation on the pictures and possibilities - just a little gear related fun?

Onqel will take a crap on their new ampsims when they come out :lol: