IK Multimedia AmpliTube Olympics Group Buy

Delitzsch

Führendes Mitglied
Dec 14, 2013
I apologize if this has already been posted.

IK is having a pretty sweet deal on their AmpliTube series. Price is down to $99 and you get 3 collection pack for free. As of right now, only 195 more regristrations are needed for another free pack. Check it out below.

The group buy was extended. You have 8 days to register a product with IK Multimedia and get 3 free software.

I bought AmpliTube 3 and got Orange, Fender, and Slash colllections for free.

If we can get 195 more people to register their IK software/hardware then we get a 4th one for free.

I think I'll chose the Hendrix pack this time.

This is a no brainer for me. $$$ worth of gear for $99. And if you buy AmpliTube stuff at AudioDeluxe.com you get it for $83 because of their Valentines Day promotion. That's what I did. Bought AmpliTube 3 over at AudioDeluxe and then went to IK's site and registered it...BAM 3 free software choices to make :kickass:

http://www.ikmultimedia.com/atgb/

Interesting... They sent me an email a few days ago saying the promotion ended on February 28th, when I finally clicked the link, it said 1 day left and they were 1 person away from hitting 500... looks like they've extended it to get more monies.

Kinda wanted to buy this, but I already have SVT and Orange, plus I have a Kemper, TH2, Guitar Rig, GTR, POD Farm, etc. so I stopped myself. Still, pretty decent deal! :p

I already have SVT and Orange, plus I have a Kemper, TH2, Guitar Rig, GTR, POD Farm, etc. so I stopped myself. Still, pretty decent deal! :p

Right now all I have is an Axe Fx Standard and now this AmpliTube stuff.

How do you think the AmpliTube stuff measures up against all the gear you listed?

Someone told me that I shouldn't use their cabinet simulations and buy aftermarket IRs, but the cabs and mics sound fine to me. What say you?

I'm mostly interested in the Orange pack but to get all this other stuff free would be cool too. How good are the Orange sims?

Someone told me that I shouldn't use their cabinet simulations and buy aftermarket IRs, but the cabs and mics sound fine to me. What say you?
Me :loco:? Which cabs/mics from AT3 do you like and how do they compare to your AxeFx (with the stock Fractal cabs)?

I'm mostly interested in the Orange pack but to get all this other stuff free would be cool too. How good are the Orange sims?
I actually like them quite a bit. The Orange AD200 is great for (distorted) bass and the Rockerverb can go from clean to high gain with just the volume knob of your guitar and the drive knob on the amp. The Orange amps have all their special character but seem to share a common tonal heritage to my ears. Especially for the Rockerverb and Thunderverb, I'd say a nice blend of modern and vintage. Vintage for the fat bold mids (not honky) and low-mids and modern for the tightness and crispy highs (Rockerverb particularily).

Me :loco:? Which cabs/mics from AT3 do you like and how do they compare to your AxeFx (with the stock Fractal cabs)?

I'm kinda digging all of them. I like the orange cab the best though. I am favoring the 57 and 121 mics too. Sound as good as the Axe's stock cabs IMHO.

Only 14 more people to go before we get another free software! That will be: Buy 1 get 4 free! Click the link in the first post to check it out.