What's in the works

lasercd

Man Behind The Curtain
Dec 26, 2002
www.lasercd.com
Early 2015 we'll have a redesigned homepage that we think will be a bit more user friendly, maximize real estate and will load much faster.

The site will feature responsive design so it will be easier to use on mobile devices.

Here's a teaser: we are adding a feature that customers have been asking about for years and as far as I know none of the other prog-oriented vendors offer.

Here's a teaser: we are adding a feature that customers have been asking about for years and as far as I know none of the other prog-oriented vendors offer.

Would the feature be : "Buy One, Get One Free"? :devil:

Early 2015 we'll have a redesigned homepage that we think will be a bit more user friendly, maximize real estate and will load much faster.

The site will feature responsive design so it will be easier to use on mobile devices.

Bob Ricci: drawn and quartered?:devil:

jw:wave:

happy Christmas

Great?? It took me a week to figure this site out after the last upgrade.....!!

Is it a printed catalog that's mailed out to everyone?