Whats Playing Now Thread

Fuck yeah :headbang:
I've only got "Bleeding" so not sure how their other albums sound but... would you say that's kinda prog/doomy?
Well i've only heard a couple of tunes, mostly from their debut A Social Grace which is supposed to be their classic and the album after but the songs i heard where definitely pretty slow,dark prog. You are gonna hate me for saying but they have a real early Fates Warning vibe, who to these ears had a Sabbath/Doom meets prog vibe going on. PW seem a little more technical though.

Psychotic Waltz - And The Devil Cried
Great band!

been trying to get my hands on their last re-release for ages but not sure if they're still available.

Also, take it that you listen to Devon's other and current band Deadsoul Tribe?
because interesting in how the two compare.

now playing: Arjen Anthony Lucassen - Pictures of Matchstick Men (from his cover album Strange Hobbies).

The Offspring - "The Noose"
Been listening to all their albums from "Smash" through to "Splinter" in sequence today. Despite their 'punk' label they've written some awesome songs throughout their career and Dexter Holland has easily the most distinctive (without sucking or sounding like some teenage fag), expressive and just plain awesome vocals from a 'punk' band I've ever heard. They have quite a few songs which could just as easily be classed as 'thrash' as well.