Whats Playing Now Thread

I was so disappointed with that album. I love Leimotif and El Cielo, but that one I near threw out the window.

Maybe I should give it another go?

I hope to GOD you are joking... Catch Without Arms is a MASTERPIECE!!! BY FAR THEIR BEST!! El Cielo and Leitmotif come 2nd, seriously. Listen to Catch Without Arms, Sang Real and Jamais Vu... absoloutely amazing! Give it another go!

Ps i have never EVER met anyone that has liked EC and Leitmotif and not liked Catch Without Arms... dredg fans loves all dredg albums

I hope to GOD you are joking... Catch Without Arms is a MASTERPIECE!!! BY FAR THEIR BEST!! El Cielo and Leitmotif come 2nd, seriously. Listen to Catch Without Arms, Sang Real and Jamais Vu... absoloutely amazing! Give it another go!

Ps i have never EVER met anyone that has liked EC and Leitmotif and not liked Catch Without Arms... dredg fans loves all dredg albums

Haha, well I'll be a first. It did nothing for me, the ridiculous:

"A couple of drinks mid-day mid-day mid-day
Haven't felt this way this way since yesterday
A couple of drinks I sway I sway I sway
Haven't felt this way since yesterday"

lyrics made me go WTF big time. It's such a cliched and boring album compared to the other two :(

But, i'll download it again and see. I put great expectations on it because of how much I love El Cielo.

El Cielo ftw.

Yeah, some of the lyrics are very very :erk: but those are the sorta songs you've gotta weave through haha. If you don't find the album i'll be more than happy to up it for you.

edit- i think these lyrics make up for it

It's gone from light to gray
But I'll move those clouds away
Letting the sun shine through
In this ode to you
Let the demons have their place
If so it's angels you'll create
And disguised within the dark
Light will wait
My heart I owe you my soul

Yeah, some of the lyrics are very very :erk: but those are the sorta songs you've gotta weave through haha. If you don't find the album i'll be more than happy to up it for you.

That's the thing, theres nothing to weave through on El Cielo, I find it's all genius. Which is why it is the awesomes. 18 People Living In Harmony is such a great song!

Thanks, but I'll find it :) I'm a member of OiNK.me.uk, they have everything you can ever imagine on there.

Mike will remember when I got the copy of Catch Without Arms, a friend burnt it for me, and I put it on for the first time when Mike was over. I was swearing profusely at the stereo :lol:

:lol: as if!! The first dredg song i heard was around 5 or so years ago, when it first came out. Sorry But It's Over... if any one song is amazing... it's that one. You're right about the whole not having to weave through El Cielo, but once you have tracks like Sang Real, they simply just pwn all other songs.

Infernal Method (GOOD Infernal Method.. as in when Joss was still in the band) - Change Blindness.
Man they were phenomenal with Joss and Andrew Lilley. Possibly one of the best in that style i've ever heard. I need a copy of the album with Joss on it.