What's taking so long?!

its allright that it takes some time....there are so many other albums out now and coming...its sick.....the new Omnium Gatherum, Stuck Here on Snakes Way is amazing,brilliant,superb!!!!!! Check it out while you`re are waiting for the next Skyfire album....

Omnium Gatherum's new cd is awesome
you can't forget about Ensiferum - Victory Songs thats a damn good cd also

Omnium Gatherum's new cd is awesome
you can't forget about Ensiferum - Victory Songs thats a damn good cd also

I am not a huge fan of Stuck Here on Snake's Way, personally. It just sounds far too rockish and blues sounding to appeal to me. Granted their are instances where I think the songs will pick up and offer something like on Spirits and August Light but it usually disappoints. I also prefer their old vocalist.

I am not a huge fan of Stuck Here on Snake's Way, personally. It just sounds far too rockish and blues sounding to appeal to me. Granted their are instances where I think the songs will pick up and offer something like on Spirits and August Light but it usually disappoints. I also prefer their old vocalist.

There's 2 songs which I find really good... Into Sea and The Third Flame. That's about it really, the rest is pretty average.

Gaad :p Feels like you have been waiting forever :) But hey... Who couldn't wait forever for a new Skyfire album?? \,,/_(Ò_ó)_\,,/

If you haven't already, you guys should listen to the new Mors Principium Est CD. Brilliant I say.

Yeah the new MPE is pretty much the pinnacle of the melo-death genre at the moment. For a more 'epic' sounding Gothenburg band check out both Persefone albums.