whats the best Manilla Road album to start with

I'd say go with either Crystal Logic or Open The Gates to begin with, then The Deluge. After that just work through them chronologically. Although the first two albums are much more rockish than all the others.

Are any of their albums in print? I've been trying to order their stuff for some time now through the local store, but they're still unclear on whether it can be imported.

Crystal Logic or remaster of Mystification. Those did it for me.

DB: Iron Glory Records re-released CL in the US around the year 2002. See if you can find that. It has a new track also (Flaming Metal System, pretty good song with a catchy riff).

Crystal Logic or remaster of Mystification. Those did it for me.

DB: Iron Glory Records re-released CL in the US around the year 2002. See if you can find that. It has a new track also (Flaming Metal System, pretty good song with a catchy riff).

Flaming Metal System is actually one of my favourite Manilla songs. I love that crazy solo at the beginning.

FIRE AWAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Yeah it was one of my first.

GIVE. THEM HELL.

WITH FLAAAAAMIN' BLOODY STEEEEEEEEL!!!

The solo in the beginning sounds like it's synthesized :lol: or has some kind of crazy effect(s) on it.

Manilla Road is fucking awesome. Yeah, start with Crystal Logic... 'Dreams of Eschaton' is one of those songs you're gonna want to have the privilege of hearing at least once in your life.

Their last 80's album, "Out of the Abyss", is a great not-so-often mentioned slab of tech-thrash if you're into that kind of stuff... you really can't go wrong with what has been recommended.

Last edited by a moderator: