What's the best song from the Follow The Reaper album?

What's the best song from the Follow The Reaper album?

• Follow The Reaper

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Bodom After Midnight

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Children Of Decadence

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Everytime I Die

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Mask Of Sanity

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Taste Of My Scythe

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hate

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Northern Comfort

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Kissing The Shadows

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DREAMASTER

Iron In The Soul
Apr 1, 2002
PORTUGAL
www.metal-rules.com
follow_the_reaper_albumcover.jpg

Now the last poll has come. Since this has raised so much of a fuzz coz of musical change in it and coz many ppl says this is a prediction of the end of the Bodoms, you'll have 20 days to decide your vote and express here your thoughts about this album.
So start NOW!!!!

Ah, it has to be Every time I die! I just love everything about
this song! :D Um... do I have to write more about it? Nah...

Hail people...

This polls are fuckin... A band like CoB is very difficult to choose just one song to call "the best"

but in FTR, in have dubts between Everytime I Die (great song, great video) and Hate Me!!! this song is simple perfect, a state of the art!!!:D

the first time I heard children of bodom was touch like an angel of death because I knew that the intro of this song was from the song the rock. and then I listened bodom after midnight and I realised that there was another piece of a song of the rock so now is one of my favourites. I`M THE RIPPER SO FOLLOW ME

THE BEST? ALL ARE THE BEST. YOU SHOULD PUT "YOUR FAVOURITE", MAN. BUT.... ALL ARE MY FAVOURITE. BUT I MUST SAY THAT I VOTED FOR EVERYTIME I DIE. CAUSE THIS SONG IS ABOUT ME....

Edit: Changed MAN by MEN (hehehehe)

It is very hard to choose only one!!! On the other albums I could do it with no problem, but FTR are simply perfect in all ways!

My vote went to "Children Of Decadence":headbang: , but I also very much like "Bodom After Midnight" and all the others... This was a tough one, but it seems there´s a close battle between Children Of Decadence and Everytime I Die....