What's the best song from the Follow The Reaper album?

What's the best song from the Follow The Reaper album?

• Follow The Reaper

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Bodom After Midnight

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Children Of Decadence

Votes: 16 21.9%
  • Everytime I Die

Votes: 17 23.3%
  • Mask Of Sanity

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Taste Of My Scythe

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Hate

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • Northern Comfort

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • Kissing The Shadows

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why is there a song called "Hate"...well propably a misspell...

Originally posted by Gums
I voted for Taste of my Scythe, cause I'll be deeply hurt if any song goes without a vote :cry:
And cause its a great song of course :headbang:

and for the same reason I wote for Northern Comfort...

and must say once more...this is a tupid poll ´cuz it´s too hard to choose...

I like Bodom after Midnight and Children of Decadence! They're is just so much melody going on all at once and it just shows you how talented they are! Hell Yeah!

Some of you have been complaining about these polls about choosing the best and not the "favourite". This kind of polls have been running in many official sites of bands, done by the webmasters of each official site.
The diference between "best one" and "favourite one" is that, in the first case you consider that that is one track that you think is best because of many reasons, but this doesn't means this song is your favourite. I can tell you that I have a favourite song in many albums of diferent artists which I find them very appelative although I think they are not the best ones.
So, what I ask in this poll (and did in the others) is for each one of you to choose a song that u think is better than the rest, although this song is not your favourite.

Anyway I'm glad to see everybody opinions about this album and keep voting. In the end I will sum up the votes of the best ones together and seperated by album.

Dreamaster

HAIL TO THE BODOMS !!!

To tell the truth, lyrically, I think Kissing the Shadows is a better song in that respect than Children of Decadence. But for the best sound, I like Children of Decadence the best, more power IMO. But regardless, they all rock =)