What's the deal with Hogue's New Years tickets?

Mr Toast

Threadslayer
Aug 1, 2002
www.mrtoast.com
I don't usually do the New Years thing (being the not by choice workaholic I am), but I have decided to break tradition this year and fly out to see the Maidens YET AGAIN! (Jumped on it today before all the cheap airfare disappeared...)

For those keeping score, this will be my fourth trip to LA this year, and the third time I will be seeing a Maidens show...

Sooo... I need to get in to the show, and would like to grab a ticket! And I'm sure there are others who might want to know about this too... are tickets available yet?

And I was looking foward to hanging with you again Keyser! You are quite fun to hang with at the show!!!
:headbang:

I guess I will just have to be content hanging with the five or six Maidens at the show... :oops: Seriously ladies, I very much enjoy our brief conversations - and I very much look forward to finally meeting Wanda in person...
:worship:

Be very afraid of the Toast cam... and the flash of doom!!!

Also, I think it's time I got to know the crew guys just a little better. A round of drinks for the crew on me, guys!!!

I could always do my homeless rocker dude impersonation...
Will work merchandise table for ticket
Wait, that's a a bad idea... then I can't take pics!
;)

I guess the money for the ticket WOULD be put to better use quenching the thirst of some thirsty Maidens... I imagine it gets pretty hot up there on stage!
:devil:

OK, I'll buy a round of drinks for All the Maidens and crew (assuming we are talking around a dozen or less people...). But only 'cuz I like them Maidens and need to show that southern hospitality I get to experience every so often... and the guest list thing is just way to cool!

Especially Smylex! With all the hardships he has to endure he definitely should get at least one!
;)

Just thought I'd mention that Hogue's is walking distance from John Wayne Airport (in Orange County). Also there is free parking there (unlike 99% of LA) and it is in a safe area. There are several descent hotels in the area too.
I'm hoping to make that gig as well. :)

Enjoyed the TC's gig. That was a very unique and generous opportunity by the Maidens for the fans to have a shot at sitting in. The highlight for me was the debut of Rime of the Ancient Mariner. Great job ladies! :D