whats the funniest film you ever saw?

I can't fucking believe some of you honestly think Tom Green is funny :ill: To me he's just retarted. Don't get me wrong, I like gross humour and what not, but that guy is just a bloody idiot. Now, for funny movies I'd pick Drunken Master 2 deffo. Dumb and dumber is one I can watch over and over again, too. Them Monthy Pythons and Spinal Tap as well, but it's been a long time since I've seen any of them.

the last woody allen film anything else is just brilliant. excellent lines. best thing he's done since deconstructing harry. go watch it.

monty pythons, les inconnus, les nuls, mel brooks, leslie nielsen, 'loaded weapon', 'naked gun', 'airplane', i like the very very daft movies the best :D

louis de funès, damn right. coluche, pierre richard, a lot of dead funny french movies from the 70s/80s. djamel debbouze my ass!

Pink Panther (first 3 films), The Party and in general almost everything with Peter Sellers. Then I love parody SO much, so I also like Mel Brooks (do I spell it write?) and of course Monty Python!! :) Then there's Roberto Benigni (amazing) and especially "The Monster" - definitely one of the best comedies I've ever watched and also "Being John Malcovich", great work!! Maybe "Whole Nine Yards" and "Meet The Parents" as well. And some others, but these are the best imo....

But the movie that gave me the absolutely BEST laugh EVER was Battlefield Earth, it was so fuckin' ridiculous and stupid and the translators had fucked up half the dialogs - the best comedy of my life :):)

The Pink Panther movies, the holy grail, the life of brian, taxi 1, the gods must be crazy 1, c'est arrivez pres de chez vous, festen, spaceballs, road trip (not because of tom green!), a bugs life, the meaning of life, top secret, eddy murphy's raw and delirious and prolly some more i can't remember right now.

I hate tom green, jim carey!!! They can hardly make me smile for one second. freddy gor fingered, really, I don't get how many people here like it, to me that is everything humour is not. Leslie nielsen has loads of crap too.