What's the furthest u've ever driven to see a concert?

My parents also have very similar ideas about the music I listen to.Profanity is bad,death metal and screaming vocals are bad,lyrics about Satan and not liking god are bad.My mother is the one who has to take me to the concerts...I'd like to see her sit though a Marilyn Manson concert(she thinks Manson=Satan,she doesn't know what death metal is yet).If a band cusses at the audience or makes any offensive comments,she'll complain about it to me,like it's my fault because I'm the one who listens to the music.But it's not like any bands come to MD on tour,so I'm not complaining about much.

I don't think she's that bad...
oh,I made her listen to Otep in the car,earlier.She acutally didn't complain about the vocals.She just sort of laughs,rolls her eyes,asks me "How can you isten to stuff like this?"and shuts up.

Yeah,my mom will occasionally say that...as well as "How do you relax when you listen to this?"Relax?I'm supposed to relax?What does that mean?The only relaxing I do is when I'm writing/reading or sleeping and that's the only time I don't have music on.

My friends and I went to see Dee Fuckin' Snider, Savatage and Judas Priest - just to name a few... - last year in Balingen. That means 700 kms driving, 15 hours with the sleep and stuff...

HUGE FUN!!!! :lol:

I took 6 hours from São Paulo to Rio de Janeiro in a bus to see Halford, Sepultura and Iron Maiden in the Rock in Rio...
I already went to see some shows in Neighboring countries as Argentina and Chile, but I went of airplane. . . the distances is bigger but the time that it spend is very smaller. . .