Whats this band?

Shane_ishga

New Metal Member
Jun 5, 2006
I seen a picture of a goth/black metal looking trio.
They had plain white faces (make-up or masks?) and straight black hair i think black clothes and everything aswell, all 3.
And they had this awesome looking guitar and looked like they could be good.
I seen the picture on this piece of paper a kid had at school, they were all standing there in this dark place.
If anyone has any idea of who they are could you please tell me, i've been looking all over the net all night.
Thanks.
Shane.

man i dunno let me check my archive of pictures of bands wearing all-black with black hair and corpse paint and totally sw33t guitars i'll get back to you in 6 years

Yeah, yeah i know.
But theres not that many trio's. or bands that have plain white faces.
they usually have some trippy design or something done in make-up on there face.

That description could fit 50% of heavy bands. How is someone going to help you.

i'm going to ask the kid at school but i doubt i'll see him again this week and i'm going away next week.
i know theres a lot of bands like this but if you just name a trio that has plain white faces it will come up.
SheisMySkin, thanks you've got the idea.
i dont think its immortal but they look pretty cool anyway.
thanks.

Shane_ishga said:
i'm going to ask the kid at school but i doubt i'll see him again this week and i'm going away next week.
i know theres a lot of bands like this but if you just name a trio that has plain white faces it will come up.
SheisMySkin, thanks you've got the idea.
i dont think its immortal but they look pretty cool anyway.
thanks.

Motoread. They have plain white faces.

Except Lemmy.