Whats up everyone?

Originally posted by opacity
welcome to the sleepy board then :devil:

here is a question to ponder...Why is this the sleepy board so sleepy??? i know there are kalmah fans that post on other boards or maybe it is just the same people here im not too sure.:confused: anyways what do u guys think?

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Bloodbath - RTC
How do u like it?

Btw, the cds i had ordered arrived this Monday... old ones, like Trauma: Suffocate in Slumber (my favourite Polish death band) and Barathrum: Saatana (I'm sure everybody know this band here, on the Kalmah board ;) ) and last week i got Malevolent Creation: The Will To Kill - not bad...

Jester & IcedEarth556 : you are right... somoetimes i dont know which cd to listen to..

Yeah, I went to a Blind Guardian Concert a couple of weeks ago. Defiantley the most fun I have ever had at a concert. And in two weeks I am gonna see GWAR which should be interesting.
And about CDs, I just got the new thyrfing one in the mail and holy shit are they good. I dont know if you guys listen to them but if you dont, you defiantley should.

Originally posted by IcedEarth556
And in two weeks I am gonna see GWAR which should be interesting.
:lol: - just thinking about their clips i've seen.

The new Thyrfing album is great, though it's different from their previous stuffs. But i like it. ;)

I'm looking forward to early next year: January 9th 2003 NECROPHOBIC (+IMPIOUS & SATARIEL )

np: Xordeal - killing is art

anyone interested in trading? I give you my flu and fever and you get the rest of the week off. now is that a deal! :lol: :D