what's up in "The Absence" land?

Sune

Aug 17, 2004
Denmark
I'm sure I'm not the only fan in here that wants to know what's up in "The Absence" land for the time being.. The update Peter gave us a month back was really nice, and I'd like to know if anything exciting regarding the new album has happened since that time? :)

What's your own take on it Peter? Do you think it your best record yet, and how do you feel it differs from "From Your Grave"? With the talent you guys possess, and with all the guests on the album, it sounds like it's pretty much gonna be a monster of an album :)

I haven't really seen any updates from Metal Blade or anything, regarding releasedate, final tracklist and other basic information that the labels usually put out before an album is released.. Has something delayed the album process a little? :)

I hope you're not annoyed by my questions, I guess I'm just what you could consider an eager fan. I'm eagerly awaiting the new album, and I don't think I'm alone, so a little update would be nice. :headbang:

Of course, if some of the other guys from the band are browsing this forum, I'd love them to chime in as well. :)

August seems like a million years from now. Give us some advance to taste and chew until the new album comes off! :hotjump: