What's up?...This Forum, Into Eternity & my buddy Tim Dogg

O.G.B

B.T.C.T for Life
Aug 15, 2005
Regina
my name is O.G.B and I've known Tim Roth for the past 15 years...I met him in grade 9 in high school when he first really started on his guitar...we had a band or actually a 2 man show called the B.T.C.T...we were horrible but we had fun. Someday maybe I'll post up some hilarious audio from some of our albums...Spiritual Healing was the one cut where we really thought we had talent...I never thought that my buddy Tim would end up being one of the best guitarists ever. :worship:

anyway...I will smoke a big blunt for u guys

a friendly reminder to practice up on those games of yours ..u will need it to challenge me :D

Stay Gangsta

Ooo, a canadian gangsta!

I like the proper grammer for the blunt statement.

Lol man, thanks for the laugh

no... i tore (toar? toe-re sp?) fuk... my living room apart trying to .... checked all the wires and settings etc... i hate everything... esp. computers... and music that sound echo-ee...echoy... ahoy? can't spell now too...
SO IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO MAKE MUSIC NOT SOUND ECHO-EEE DAMMIT LET ME KNOW

HA! Thats funny you found our forum. It is all true actually. Too bad we couldn't have "made it" as a group at the age of 13. Actually I'm still trying to "make it" now...ha.

, TIM

O.G.B said:
my name is O.G.B and I've known Tim Roth for the past 15 years...I met him in grade 9 in high school when he first really started on his guitar...we had a band or actually a 2 man show called the B.T.C.T...we were horrible but we had fun. Someday maybe I'll post up some hilarious audio from some of our albums...Spiritual Healing was the one cut where we really thought we had talent...I never thought that my buddy Tim would end up being one of the best guitarists ever. :worship:

anyway...I will smoke a big blunt for u guys

a friendly reminder to practice up on those games of yours ..u will need it to challenge me :D

Stay Gangsta

timroth-intoeternity said:
HA! Thats funny you found our forum. It is all true actually. Too bad we couldn't have "made it" as a group at the age of 13. Actually I'm still trying to "make it" now...ha.

, TIM

B.T.C.T for life... :headbang: