What's up with this...

The website reports guitarists from the band's support act, Testament, helped fill in for Ian during the show.

Also reported on the same page...

Brad Pitt Quit Marijuana In Fear Of Becoming A 'doughnut'

I hope it's nothing serious.

Earth on Hell
(with Eric Peterson)

Fight 'Em Till You Can't
(with Eric Peterson)

Caught in a Mosh
(with Eric Peterson)

Antisocial
(Trust cover) (with Eric Peterson)

I'm Alive
(with Eric Peterson)

The Devil You Know
(with Alex Skolnick)

Indians
(with Chuck Billy) (With Alex Skolnick)

In the End
(with Rob Cavestany)

Got the Time
(Joe Jackson cover) (with Ted Aguilar)

Medusa
(with Ted Aguilar)

Encore:
Madhouse
(as a 4-piece)

Metal Thrashing Mad
(as a 4-piece)

I Am The Law
(with Alex Skolnick)

I hope it's nothing serious.

Good to see they have mixed up the set list from the first leg of the tour:popcorn: I don't think I am going to go to another Anthrax show unless they start replacing Got the Time with songs like Keep it in the Family, Time, One Man Stands, In My Word etc.

Can they play Skeletons in the Closet? How about more than 1 song from Persistence of Time?

Fuck at this point I will take Bring the Noise.

Caught in the Mosh, Indians, Got the Time, Madhouse, Yawn

Scott and Charlie gone?

Well this is interesting, with "the band" not being there.

Yeah, but he's also seeing something he won't ever be able to see again (most likely obviously)

Apparently Scott will be back Saturday, and I'll be there as well. Charlie's mom is apparently very ill so Hoglan will be on drums for the near future. Just came across Blabbermouth. No link, as I'm on my phone.

Glad Scott will be back for my show in Tampa on the 1st but sucks I won't be seeing Charlie...you'd think Frank would be gone too seeing that Charlie's mom is his...umm, well not sure how the family tree works but a close blood relative.

Charlie's mom = Frank's Grandma
Thanks for that, wasn't sure how that worked. I won't expect Frank to be his regular fun-loving insane performer and will totally understand if he has an off-night on Wednesday. If I get to talk to him I will give him my and all of us here our condolences.