Whats your daily routine?

Since I lost my job almost 6 months ago, my weekdays look like this:

-Wake up between 9:00 and 10:00AM
-Morning bathroom stuff (shower, brush teeth, etc.)
-Get online and check email, job postings, and a few forums until I'm ready for lunch, usually around 11:00AM.
-Go get lunch (usually Subway or Burger King). If the weather is nice enough, at least once a week I will walk downtown (a mile or so) to get lunch rather than driving for it.
-The rest of the day varies between watching whatever looks interesting on TV (movies, football, hockey, other random shows), more online job hunting/surfing, playing random video games (Playstation, Sega Genesis, or even my ancient Atari computer - I don't have much in the way of new games), reading, working on stuff for whatever role-playing game my friends and I are playing at the time. Somewhere between 5:00 and 8:00PM I'll get dinner (more fast food/take-out or something easily made at home).
-I usually go to bed between 11:00 and 1:00AM and read for an hour or so before going to sleep.

On weekends, it's pretty similar except that I usually have between 2 and 5 friends at my house and we're playing board games or role-playing games.

Yes, it is pretty sad.

I have no set routine. I'm a creature of variety and would go insane otherwise. The closest thing to a routine was when I worked nights for ten years for 12 hours a night.

I will do the best I can, this is on average but never in no paticular order.

Wake up, Insomnia guarantees that this is never the same time. Ranging from 8am, to 11am. Every once in a blue moon the raging insomnia causes me to sleep 10+ hours. The feeling is close to a hangover.

The first things in this order, pee, go down make coffee and give Xena her morning treat, brush my teeth, take a bath, dress

Go down stairs and make Alex and myself coffee (Should be done brewing by now)

Fart around with Alex until he goes to work. (If I'm up in time to fart around with him) I usually am though. This morning was a rare morning where he left early.

Dick with my hair, this takes a bit. And put on make up if I'm leaving the house.

Make more coffee, and drink more.

Check all messages, Sometimes I just check messages leave answering for later and get to work on drawing. If I'm drawing at the computer desk I will dick around, draw, dick around some more. ECT. Sort of come up for air. It would make sense to check the messages later, but sometimes the gmail box, myspace inbox and new posts on the board are like opening a new present. I have to take a peek early on. :)

If It is a day where I go into a drawing coma, and am not tethered to the desk, no one will see, or hear from me the enitre day, not through phone or internet. This includes Alex, I have my mp3 player glued to both ears most of the time. He has to come from behind me and pull an ear bud out to ask me somthing.

If it's a day no drawing takes place, I dick around on the Internet allot. I go to allot of places. I also use the Internet for what it was made for. Information hording. Usually about art, and other crap I'm curious about.

No matter what of the above takes place on any given day, I gotta wash the dishes, do some cleaning up around here and the damn laundry if there is enough to do a full load. I usually bitch about it while I'm doing it, and again always have the Mp3 piping music in to my ears. It's hooked to me all day. If I have time after all this bull crap I get on my tread mill for an hour.

After all that is done I do more Internet dicking around.

When Alex gets home I torment him to death. And make more coffee. I fix him dinner if he wants it. If he doesn't dick around on the computer, we always watch a movie together. If he does decide he wants the computer I scamper off and draw. I rarely watch tv unless there is something I really want to watch on. I come in and torment him while he's in the middle of a War Craft raid. (Flick his ear, grab him from behind, lick his ear, flash him, moon him, sun him) just to aggravate him. Oh, I also like to be nosey and listen in to his Vent conversation. :heh:

Brush teeth again, take a long ass bath and read in the tub, Hump, and hopefully if I'm lucky go to sleep.

That is the best I can do given the change from day to day :D

I get up between 6 and 7 am everyday then I shower, brush my teeth put my contacts in... then I do different stuff everyday so I guess I don't really have a daily routine...

0715 - Stumble out of bed..take bath for 20 minutes.

0815 - Maybe fell asleep in tub. Get dressed and start running out door.

0900-0910 - Usually arrive 5 -10 minutes late if it's Monday. No one gives a shit because I'm the fucking man. I speak English, therefore you shall shut ye piehole. Actually I just do it with one of my classes because sometimes they arrive late as do I. We give ourselves a 10 minute buffer every day.

1030- Class is finished at Electrolux...go to next class at 1100 after I get coffee. Or three.

1100 - Start next class

1230 - Go to base of operations, aka, Sed Etiam Language Institute. Dick around on computer and prepare any last minute lessons if needed. If not needed, dick around on the web while eating a sandwich. Go bullshit with my boss and friends to kill time between courses

1330 - Start next class at Electrolux...we've been watching movies for the past two weeks because not too much left to do. They finish in a week.

1500 - Head out the door for Snaidero, 45 miles away. Paid every second and every kilometer, so I don't mind.

1600 - Arrive at Snaidero in Majano, head up the elevator 5 stories and into the sprawling conference room which could double as a movie theater.

1800 - Finish teaching at Snaidero, head back downstairs and towards my car. Drive home

1845 - Usually arrive home hungry.

1930 - Eat dinner, watch some tv, get on the computer if I can beat Annalisa off of WoW so I can get on WoW for a bit, play some guitar, check forums, email, downloads, etc.

Repeat, rinse for next day. Every day is different however, except for the end...I always end up at Snaidero in the evening.

Fridays I work from 0900-1030 then go home and fuck around until 1500, at which point I leave for Snaidero again.

I almost feel guilty for being paid to do it. Almost. Then I hear how horrible some of their English is and justify it to myself that they really do need it.

646 alarm starts going off, hit snooze a few times

700ish get up, drop triumphant duce, shower, bong rips, internet

740-800 leave for work

530 or so usually get home from work

530 on bong rips, beers, booze, internet, cartoons, movie, bar, dinner, who knows

1200-200 usually somewhere in there pass out (sometimes on the recliner for a few hours heh)

life in the fastlane :loco: