What's Your Fav Area 54 Song??

gazmetal

Thraxian
Apr 12, 2002
Newton Le Willows
www.angelfire.com
Mines still You See The Light! That song kicks arse! I remember first hearing it on a promo CD just as No Visible Scars was released and it blew my socks off.
Good job because my socks fuckin' stunk and needed a wash!!! I'd been wearing them for 3 days.

:tickled: lol Mine's Time Takes No Pain! I love the piano and the part in the solo where the gutiar bursts through playing that same tune, amazing. Hope they have a pianist with them when they tour :)

I have three faves!

Last embrace.. just cos it rocks and the lyrics are fantastic

Living a lie: i just love everything about it! and it has nice memories!

In My blood: pure raaaaaah!!

teehee!! :D

its gotta be "Beyond a Pale Existance" for me. That song had a lot of meaning re: what was going on in my life when I first heard it. Other than that, its just a brilliant song!

Ant.

gazmetal said:
Mines still You See The Light! That song kicks arse! I remember first hearing it on a promo CD just as No Visible Scars was released and it blew my socks off.
Good job because my socks fuckin' stunk and needed a wash!!! I'd been wearing them for 3 days.

Blimey - theres a blast from the past! how u doin?

as for my fave song .. i cant name one off NVS and BOTE as they all rock..

tho i guess if the one that pops into my head counts its gotta be ....
'without you' from the original 'fear inside' ep.
HOORRRRRRRRAAAH for that song. its awesome.

from NVS - Overload (and only I can have this as a favourite, so sorry to anyone else who likes it, but if you say its your fave i will hunt you down :D )

from BOTE - Beckoning of the End. I don't know why it hasn't really been mentioned much, possibly because I'm really weird, but at roughly the 6 minute mark in this song, when the drumming gets fast, is it not the fastest you have ever heard? I mean seriously, i listen to some fast power and black metal, but that shit is insane. It sounds like 6million beats per second but i don't know the technicalities of drumming and its too fast to comprehend really. perhaps i should ask the sticks man himself.