what's your favorite FUEL?!?!

tedvanfrehley

Your Favorite Uncle
May 28, 2003
the bluegrass state
Visit site
I'm talkin' food, here baby! I have been on ATKINS 3 months now and lost 36 pounds but I'm really craving the good stuff! What's your favorite food and favorite late night snack?!?!?!?

My favorite food has GOTTA be steak, with pizza as a close second and third is the california roll/dynamite roll. (amature sushi, but I love it)

My favorite late night snack is KRISPY KREME donuts!!!!!!!!! Glazed!

Just had to vent.
Now tell me what else I'm missing, people!

Prosciutto and salame pizze...

But I tend to starve myself until I get dizzy and weak, hehe, then gorge. I guess I'm half bulimic...I just don't shove my finger down my throat to puke it up.

We have a restaraunt here in Phoenix called Caramba's that has the best burrito. It weighs in at a hefty 3 lbs, and takes up the entire 10" aluminum pan its served in. Covered in cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and red sauce, and stuffed with shredded beef and spices. Dear God, where's my debit card? I need one now!

i'll go with duck attack on the curry-but not phal,its just too much.best of all though is the cripy duck with pancakes you get from the chinese restaurants.found an all you can eat one the other week.boy did i feel queasy afterwards,but it was awsome.

I like sour cream and I love dead cow and masturbating (well I guess the masturbating really doesn't apply, but it sounds like it does.)

I love beef stroganoff. I rerally wasn't trying to be funny on this post. I even love the Hamburger Helper version of it.

I also love rabbit food along with hearty food. I can't tolerate it as a meal, but along with a meaty dish I love raw broccolli etc. dipped in ranch sauce.

I love the broccolli and spinach stuffed pizzas from Sbarro as well.

I also like hot pork skins. Only in the South do they seem to be popular though.

Bryant

Like An All Out Beaner Boy, I Like My Mommy's Tamales And Pupusas
(i Know The Second One Starts With Pupu, But Man Are They Good!)
Also Spagetti N Meatballs, Brgrs N' Fries And Pizza (i Mean, I Was Born In The Bay Area)

bestwestranger said:
We have a restaraunt here in Phoenix called Caramba's that has the best burrito. It weighs in at a hefty 3 lbs, and takes up the entire 10" aluminum pan its served in. Covered in cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion and red sauce, and stuffed with shredded beef and spices. Dear God, where's my debit card? I need one now!

mother of god, im by far not a burrito person, but i am moving to phoenix right now goddamnit!

and yes, my nuts have flapped when i farted before, never took time to think about it but it is quite funny.