What's your favourite part of England?

Andy_2003 said:
well not sure, but I tell you something, blackpool is possibly the very worst part of england.

blackpool may be a bad place, but i've seen its roller coaster on tv and got quite curious! it is said to be one of the biggest in europe :hotjump:

blackpool stinks.its full of people with mullets wearing trackies with shoes.you can buy kiss me quick hats there.you feel dirty when you leave.you can catch e-coli in any chippy there.its full of 17 year old dick heads who cant handle their ale.
it's boss.

Lord_Of_This_World said:
blackpool stinks.its full of people with mullets wearing trackies with shoes.you can buy kiss me quick hats there.you feel dirty when you leave.you can catch e-coli in any chippy there.its full of 17 year old dick heads who cant handle their ale.

So right.

But Hounslow stinks even more.

i realized that port aventura's rollercoaster in salou (spain) is the biggest in europe and i've tried it... twice! :D not that curious about blackpool anymore :tickled:

dragon7.jpg

:worship: :worship:

I been in Port aventura twice but havent tried it. I get sick with that kind of stuff, just if it has a lot of loopis, i think it is called. But i think if i go again i will try it.

But i love, when you are falling, that feeling. I would love to jump in parachute.

i'm sure its better, the blackpool one opened 10 years ago. I'm sure an latina visiting blackpool would feel physically sick and want to return home immediately. trust me