What's ZH fans listening to now!?

Well today I listened to Sigh's "Imaginary Soundscapes" which is a VERY fun disc and I'm impressed by this band quite a bit for being unique. I also listened to "Moonmadness" by Camel and "Still Life" by Van Der Graaf Generator...

Uhmm.. other then that haven't had much really blowing my mind lately.. though I do really dig the new Flower Kings disc but I'm also a Gildenlow fanboy.

Brandon

P.S. My Christmas list rocks for cds!! I'm getting an Ulver disc... Bloodbath.. a couple Bumblefoot cds.. Sean Malone's original solo disc "Cortlandt"!!?! (I'm a Sean Malone freak..)

I love my Rio Volt Cd player. I have it at work and I make compliation Cd's with just mp3's on them and can get quite a bit of music on one. So here is what's on the CD that has been in the player for the last week

Zero Hour: TOA
ZH: S/T

Dream Theater: WD&DU
DT: I&W
DT: Live at the Marquee
DT: Awake
DT: Metropolis Pt.2
DT: 6 Degrees (Both CD's)
DT: Silent Man single
DT: A change of Seasons

Shadow Gallery: S/T
SG: Carved in Stone
SG: Tyranny

So I just set the bad boy on shuffle and rarely hear the same song twice in the same day. Almost makes me want to go to work....NOT

Bob "Buddah"

Originally posted by ZHJ&T
Marlies,

So great to see you on here!!! Marlies is sooo Metal, SHE RULES!!!!

Merry Christmas,
Jasun & Troy/ZH

:lol: :lol: Heeeey babes!!!! Thanks for the compliment hahaha, you're making me blush again! And it's great to see YOU hear on UM, YOU rule!!!!! :p
Gosh, it's really been too long since we've been in touch. What's all this about Death Machine? From what I read I HAVE to hear this! Are there soundfiles anywhere or do I just order it? Can I even order it here in Europe or is it being distributed here?